SPECIAL OFFERS & PACKAGES
Herm Island pride themselves on offering great value for money whenever you book so the room rates we advertise are fixed but we do have some unique packages and experiences on offer at certain times of year.
Make your stay on Herm Island all the more special with one of our current breaks and offers listed below.
These packages must be booked directly with us over the phone or by email.
Can’t find what you are looking for? Give us a call on +44 1481 750000.
Enjoy a wonderful autumn gourmet experience at The White House Hotel with super dining and wines plus all the beauty of Herm Island to enjoy, with stunning scenic walks and relaxation to help the stresses of daily life melt away.
This break includes two 6 course gourmet evening meals with wines served at each course to complement the dishes. Full English breakfast is served on both mornings, with Sunday lunch served prior to departure.
Enjoy a relaxing and educational break in beautiful Herm Island with our special horticultural getaway to include presentations and interactive workshops from Herm Island’s gardening team and special guest, horticultural expert, Malcolm Cleal. Malcolm was previously the manager of Guernsey’s Parks and Gardens and is a Silver Accredited Guide with vast horticultural and historical knowledge of the environmental, rural, coastal and cliff areas of the Bailiwick.
TWO NIGHT BREAK INCLUDES DINNER, BED & BREAKFAST AT THE WHITE HOUSE HOTEL PLUS:
Sunday 28th: Presentation from Herm’s gardening team + after dinner talk by Malcolm Cleal, ‘The Life & Times of a Very Public Gardener’.
Monday 29th: Morning edibles foraged produce tour with Malcolm and Herm’s botany specialist, Lauren France. Free afternoon or explore Herm’s new nature trail detailing the unique plant and wildlife of the island. Pre-dinner presentation by Herm’s land management team and dinner to include items foraged during the morning tour.
Tuesday 30th: Herm Island garden tour with Herm’s head gardener, Liam Gaughan.
Enjoy tasting six wines each evening in the comfort of The White House Hotel lounges prior to an excellent four-course dinner in the Conservatory Restaurant. Taste five sparkling wines and Champagnes on Sunday morning by the pool, prior to a traditional Sunday lunch in the Conservatory Restaurant.
This weekend includes four-course dinner on both evenings and breakfast on both mornings in the Conservatory Restaurant, two evening wine tastings, Champagne/wine tasting by the pool and Sunday lunch.
Enjoy a wonderful autumn gourmet experience at The White House Hotel with dining in the Two
Rosette Conservatory Restaurant. And then there’s the walking and relaxation of the island to
allow your stresses to melt away.
This break includes two 6 course gourmet evening meals with wines served at each course to
complement the dishes. Full English breakfast is served on both mornings, with Sunday lunch
served prior to departure.
*pricing based on two adults sharing a room.
Join us at The White House Hotel for an exciting weekend of murder & mystery with entertainment from It’s Murder® – Entertainment to Die For®, the most popular UK murder mystery company, making another welcome return to Herm.
• 2 nights accommodation at The White House Hotel
• 3 course dinners in the Conservatory Restaurant on Friday & Saturday evening
• Saturday & Sunday breakfast and Sunday carvery lunch prior to departure
• Entertainment from ‘It’s Murder®’ throughout the weekend with a brand new ‘Mistletoe Murders’ theme written exclusively for Herm Islands. Guests are welcome to dress up to enter the spirit of the weekend.
Join Beinspired for their popular annual autumnal yoga and well-being retreat – an amazing opportunity to get away from it all, nourish and rejuvenate ahead of the demands of the Christmas festivities.
Two night package includes:
• Return boat transfer from/to Guernsey (departs 4.15pm on Friday, returns 11am on Sunday)
• Shared accommodation in The White House Hotel cottage rooms with free wifi (single supplement £30.90)
• Healthy and delicious vegetarian breakfasts, lunch & evening meals
• Yoga sessions including a combination of Asana (physical postures), Pranayama (breathing), silent meditation, Bija mantra (repetition of sound) and Yoga Nidra (deep relaxation). Bhakti Yoga (devotional chanting) and Vedic chanting also offered.
• Burning bowl ceremony
• Unlimited herbal teas, tea, coffee, and snacks
• Free run led by JP Macé and Debbi Stokes
• Free time to explore Herm at your leisure
On the Saturday, there is also the opportunity to enjoy a holistic treatment and/or join a creative and inspiring jewellery making session (additional cost)
There are 32 places available.
For more details or to book your space, please visit the Beinspired website