SPECIAL OFFERS & PACKAGES
Herm Island pride themselves on offering great value for money whenever you book so the room rates we advertise are fixed but we do have some unique packages and experiences on offer at certain times of year.
Make your stay on Herm Island all the more special with one of our current breaks and offers listed below.
These packages must be booked directly with us over the phone or by email.
Can’t find what you are looking for? Give us a call on +44 1481 750000.
Join Power Yoga in the wonderful setting of Herm Island – the perfect location for a yoga and well-being retreat.
Two night package includes:
• Return boat transfer from/to Guernsey
• Accommodation at The White House Hotel
• Yoga tuition focused to accommodate ALL levels including:
– Asana (physical postures), Pranayama (breathing), Savasana (relaxation) & Yoga Nidra
• Meditation sessions (optional)
• Healthy and delicious vegetarian breakfasts & evening meals (vegetarian & fish)
• Refreshments: herbal teas, teas, coffee, healthy snacks & fruit
• Free time to explore Herm at your leisure
• Various treatments available (on request)
There will be 20 places available.
For more details or to book your space, please contact Caroline Wickham: email@example.com
Join international spiritual medium, Suzanne Freer in the beautiful, tranquil setting of Herm Island for a
three night spiritual retreat.
• This weekend is open to all levels. You will be experiencing deep guided meditations, learning to link
more clearly with the spirit world, working with different tools (cards, crystals etc), aura work followed
by experimental evenings including human pendulum, transfigurations and a seance.
• From the moment you step foot on this island you will feel the calming welcoming energy of this little heaven here om earth.
•The retreat is as an all inclusive offer of dinner, bed and breakfast, including the short ferry crossing from Guernsey to Herm. All meals to be taken in the Marmaid Tavern.
For more details or to book your space, please contact Suzanne Freer.
Tel: 07739 383835
Enjoy a very special festive season at The White House Hotel. 4 nights dinner bed & breakfast to include:
🎄Mon 23rd: Mermaid Tavern kids fun day, pizza & ice cream sundae class
Mermaid Tavern – meal & family quiz night
🎄Xmas Eve: Carol service at St Tugual’s Chapel
Conservatory Restaurant – Christmas Eve buffet
🎄Xmas Day: Conservatory Restaurant – Christmas Day lunch
Conservatory Restaurant – Evening buffet
🎄Boxing Day: Mermaid Tavern – Curry nigt & Rock n Roll Bingo Party
Welcome in 2020 in beautiful Herm Island at The White House Hotel. 3 nights dinner bed & breakfast to include:
*Monday 30th: Pre-dinner reception – pink champagne & Herm oysters
Conservatory Restaurant – ‘Taste of Guernsey’ gourmet dinner
*New Years Eve: 6pm – Mermaid Tavern canapé reception
White House Hotel – buffet extravaganza & party
*New Years Day: Mermaid Tavern Champagne brunch
Conservatory Restaurant – carvery
Weather proof your winter break in Herm.
Book four nights in a holiday cottage or log cabin this January or February and get THREE NIGHTS FREE!
We all know travel to Herm can be weather affected in winter so make the most of our self-catering cottages for a full week and only pay for 4 nights. Come and go as you please, choose which days you stay, bring the dog (for dog friendly cottages only), even commute to work and break up those winter months with something a bit different.
The Ship Inn will be open a couple of nights a week during January & February.
This is an exclusive offer, subject to availability and not applicable to any pre-existing bookings.
Fisherman’s & Primrose and Bramble cottages are excluded from this offer.
A rejuvenating weekend of rest, tranquility and restoration with Yoga Elements.
Take time to recharge and explore the many tools of Yoga with an invigorating and deeply relaxing retreat available to all, including beginners. Optional activities including meditation walks, journaling and aromatherapy talks all in the beautiful setting of Herm Island.
£359 pp for two people sharing / £389 for single occupancy to include:
* Return boat transfer from/to Guernsey (departs 4pm on Friday and returns 11am on Sunday)
* Two nights accommodation
* Delicious breakfasts, vegetarian lunches and healthy nourishing evening meals at the Mermaid Tavern
* All Yoga Classes including Hatha Yoga Flow, Yin Yoga, Candlelit Restorative Yoga and Guided Meditations/Yoga Nidra
* Unlimited snacks, herbal tea & coffee
* All yoga classes and workshops are optional, and can be taken at your leisure
* Sea view rooms will be offered on a first come first served basis (all rooms include free wifi)
* All treatments at additional cost – please enquire for a price list
For more details or to book your space please email: firstname.lastname@example.org